PAJC DANCE NEXT SATURDAY, JAN. 28th
AT SNPJ. WITH DJ GEORGE
WE WILL BE CELEBRATING THE JAN - FEB BIRTHDAYS WITH CAKE.
HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE.
DANCE STARTS AT 8 PM
THANKS TO ALL THE MEMBERS WHO ATTENDED THE PAJC MEETING ON NOV 19
Discussed and accepted at the meeting was:
- 3 New Board Members, Pat Butler, Marcy Salandra, Frank Glaser, thanks for stepping up
- Need free instructors for dance lessons, let us know if you would care to teach a few steps
- Special Events will charge an additional $5 for late reservations
- Summer Picnic can be planned at Avonworth this summer if we get a committee of 5-10 to take charge, planning on having the main meal catered. Board members will help!!
- Charity Donations so far for 2016: $200 Dance for Life (Breast Cancer), $300 Community Food Bank and Make a Wish
- Charity Donations to be given this year: $250 Goodfellows fund (from the Xmas Chinese Auction) and the Veterans $500 (specific organizations are still being discussed)
We have a reputation as a FUN, FRIENDLY CLUB and we need to continue our effort to welcome everyone, especially our new members
DID YOU RENEW FOR 2017??
CLICK HERE TO VIEW/PRINT THE 2017 RENEWAL APPLICATION
PAJC DONATED $100 TO THE PA BREAST CANCER COALITION
IN THE MEMORY OF MAUREEN RIESMEYER
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE OCTOBER-DECEMBER NEWSLETTER
AT THE PAJC DANCES WE WILL BE SELLING GENTLY USED DANCE SHOES. SO GATHER YOUR SHOES YOU DO NOT WEAR ANYMORE AND PUT YOUR NAME, SHOE SIZE AND PRICE YOU WANT TO SELL THEM FOR. WE ARE DOING THIS FOR A COURTESY TO ARE MEMBERS.
PLEASE CONTACT THE DJ'S TO CONFIRM DAY AND TIME
DJ Bugger - Thursday at the ROYAL PLACE at 7:00 PM, and Friday at the Linden Grove with a Band, 3rd Fridays at Twin Oaks
Wednesday at the Royal with
DJ Dink McCann from 7:30 till ??
DJ George - WLSW 103.9 fm on Friday nights from 8:30 pm to 2:30 am ,and At
Dorothy 6 in Homestead on Sundays from 6 (food available)
NEW LOCATION: ON THURSDAYS AT 7 PM Level 20 2ND Floor (Above a full course restaurant ie food available) Rt88 in Bethel Park 1033 Paxton Dr 15102
DJ Ron - Every Friday at the RE Club in Sharpsburg
DJ JERRY - Once a month on Friday at the Fountain Room/Elk ELKS BPO WILKINS—718 BEULAH ROAD—TURTLE CREEK, PA 15145—412-823-6300, 4th Sat. at the RE, and the LAST Friday at Twin Oaks Lounge
- DIRECTIONS TO LOCAL DANCES
Royal Place - Rte 51S, right onto Rte 88S, go approx. 1/4th mile, Royal Place on the right. 412-882-8000
SNPJ#6 - 540 Third St, Sygan, PA 15017 From I-79, Bridgeville exit, make a left (50 West),make 1st right at MillersRun Rd.make next 1st right, Presto-Sygan Rd. go approx 50 yards and make a sharp left up Second St. to top of hill, make a right, Hook St. and then right on Third and park. Approx. 1 mile from I-79.
R E Club I279 South towards North Shore. Take RT 28 N (Etna exit)
- Rt. 28 North to the Sharpsburg Exit
Take the exit to the Stop Sign and go straight (This becomes Main St.)
The R E Club is at 615 Main St. on the right (7th & Main) next to the Sr. Citizen High Rise
Linden Grove - Route 51 south onto Route 88 south, go approx. 2 miles, Grove is on the right. 412-882-8687
call 412-551-0830 for more info or to check on the dance schedule and changes that may occur
Dancing Fun 24/7